Thursday, May 2, 2013

Juggling

Okay amigos, I am having trouble. It is so hard to juggle my busy schedule right now and find time to go to the gym. I use to watch a ton of TV. Seriously probably at least 8 shows a week. Now I'm lucky to even catch 1 or 2, simply because I don't have the time! (Oddly enough, I don't even miss it.) I have had weird hours at work because I was getting ready for an Emmaus weekend and now they are offering overtime. I'm not a morning person, even getting to work by 7am is an accomplishment. So there is NO WAY I would be at the gym by 5:30am. I just can't pass up on this opportunity for overtime, especially because my mom's family is going to Virginia over the 4th of July.
 
Generally I'm gone anywhere from 6am-8pm during the week days. My weekends just started clearing up. So no more excuses for missing the 9:15am Zumba! After next week, things should go back to normal. But what is normal?
 
So far, I haven't gained any weight back, and I'm actually still noticing differences in my body shape! Always an encouragement!  

No comments: