Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ambitious?

This week, I did 4 zumba classes. Yes, my knees and back are killling me and my arms feel like noodles. Whoever said there was such a thing as good pain? I usually only do 2 classes, so 4 is a big deal! One class included forcing myself out of bed at 8am on a Saturday. If anyone knows me, that NEVER EVER happens. Next week I might be able to fit in 5! Next challenge, diet. Just after I started zumba, we did a huge shopping trip. One where you don't need to go again for a month or so. So we are going to the store this weekend. On my list? Carbmaster yogurt (I love yogurt), fruit, veggies, and turkey for turkey sandwiches (flatbread). Big goal this week? Less fast food. No buying crap on break at work. (Should save money in the long run.) I have already gotten a lot better about grazing junk food after dinner. Ready, set, go!

<3

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes."
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

Din said...

Have you tried Aunt Millie's Healthy Goodness Light breads, 35 calories a slice? I freeze 4 slices in Ziploc bag and then get it out when I want to make us a sandwich for lunch.

ordinarygirl said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check it out! :)