Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday, Monday.

I started this blog a while ago, but I am just now stepping up to the plate. Joined a gym Jan 31st, but started taking zumba classes a few weeks prior.

Today I really didn't want to go to the gym. Bad case of the Mondays. I forced my lazy butt out of bed. Went to a different instructor's zumba class because it fit better with my work schedule today. She was fun!

Worked 8 hours today. Hard not to have your relationship status rubbed in your face when men are buying flowers for the women in their lives. Ugh, Valentine's Day is tomorrow! I know my man is out there and I'm waiting. Patiently. Sometimes.

Since I started classes, I feel I have had more energy, been a little more optimistic, and I have dropped a couple pounds! Just a couple. It has been so nice to have everyone's support. I hope this can be a permanent lifestyle change for me.

<3

PS~ I do realize it is officially Tuesday... But it is about Monday.

No comments: