Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've got a trainer?!

Yeah, it is scary. I have a trainer! We won't officially start until next week... so I am enjoying my last week of freedom. Not meaning I can slack off all week. He is gone, so I am just enjoying one last week before I start getting my butt kicked! I'm nervous, excited, anxious and scared. This is gonna be hard. But I am sure that as long as I put in the work, I will see even more results.

I started back to Zumba on Thursday. It was nice to be back. One girl said she had been looking for me at work because she was worried about me! But I missed a few days of work due to Bronchitis as well. Later that evening they showed me some upper body moves on the TRX ropes (bands?). They actually aren't that scary. But one included squats. And even though I haven't done more than 10 minutes of squats, every muscle in my legs hurt. Squats are just so amazing. OR NOT! No pain, no gain, right?

For your enjoyment, here is a picture of my cheer/zumba shoes, which are great!

<3

No comments: