Thursday, October 1, 2015

Who Inspires You?

The million dollar question! Everyone asks me this. After watching my maternal grandfather and my father die from complications from diabetes, I know I have to take action. They inspired me. Rather than blame my wonderful genetics or bad habits I was taught, I want to be different. I'm taking responsibility. Both the Fravels and Sutherlands have a stubborn streak, so I know I'm capable of this. Determined. I thought this is only fitting for #tbt!! Please feel free to share in the comments! ❤️‍







1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will win this battle. You are strong. And on days when you aren't Christ is there to give you strength. And those of us who love you will be here to give you a kick in the bum to motivate you. Only cause we love you. Lol. ❤️❤️❤️