Friday, September 25, 2015

Back in the Saddle Again...

Time to be honest. In the last few months I've gained weight back. More than I'm willing to admit. That is behind me, no reason to dwell on the past. I know what to do, I just have to figure out a healthy balance. So I'm taking it slow this time. 20-30 minute Zumba classes instead of a full class. 20 minutes on a TREADMILL. PT sessions that are more focused on the core and strengthening my spine. Not all of the above in one day. Week 1? I'm down 5 lbs. For the amount of work I put in, I will take it. Gladly. Clearly not the weekly winner, but not a loser! After a week, I'm feeling better, I have more energy. I'm not eating crap, so I don't feel like crap. I went out to dinner tonight with family and the ladies were really supportive and didn't let me make bad choices! Yes, I know I post a lot, especially on Facebook. But the encouragement helps me and gives me inspiration.


❤️‍

No comments: