Tuesday, May 8, 2012

G-free

So I just met with my trainer, Esteban's lovely wife, Angela. She is so nice! 

I am now on a new diet. Grain-free and gluten-free. I will admit, I am nervous about the cost... But the hardest option I think will be milk. I am picky about my milk. Years ago we bought a half-gallon that was spoiled, and we still hesitate buying half-gallons from that store even though the chances of that happening again are slim. We are skim milk people. 

She laughed when she heard my big sigh at no white potatoes. I explained my mom's family is from southern Virginia. Telling a hillbilly they can't eat potatoes is like a death sentence. ;)

Please feel free to send suggestion on how to spice up this new adventure!

Ready, set, go!

<3

1 comment:

danellejv said...

Wow you are brave! Grain and gluten free sounds very daunting to me.

Danelle